These wishes are here if someone likes to read... I don´t mean for example in an exchange I should get something from this list - no no, I love every surprise I get and that is a fact :) But sometimes maybe in an exchange it help´s to know what a person likes.
Eat and drink:
- chokolade (but I rarely eat any other chokolade than Karl Fazer´s and that is Finnish chokolade)
- I love creek food
- a rose, a tulip
- cats, birds, bears (or teddy bears) and squirrels
- brown, turquoise, white/ecru
- evenweave and linen
* Anchor Counted Cross Stitch Keepsake Treasure Kit Dragonfly and Pond Treasures Pincushion
* Mains&Merveilles issue 70
* Mains&Merveilles, decouvrir la broderie
* De fil en aiquille issue 10 - Bretagne
* De fil en aiquille 32, July-August 2003
* De fil en aiguille 64 - July-August 2008
* Charms for finishing
* Cross stitch charts and books
* De fil en aiguille magazines
* I collect DMC Mango Publications chart books
* I collect Lizzie Kate´s charts
* I like Little house needleworks charts, Country cottage needleworks charts, Bent creek charts and of course my own Love to stitch -charts
* I wish I got for present stitched decorations for home etc and for Christmas tree
The list of the books, magazines and LK charts I already have is here.
I love to shop in second hand shops and internet. I also give recycled gifts (always in good condition), so I am also happy to get recycled gift myself.